with the release of Alpha 10 the problem of outdated, not supported or half-finished mods occured, that were very fun to play with, so I created this one from the scratch and overhauled nearly everything, including the descriptions.
Without the mods the experience felt at this stage is dropping by a few levels, thus I built this mod on real history as close as possible, changing some values for better gameplay of course, therefore the name "X-Perience".
Full working on all Alpha 10 versions / also usable with Alpha 9 (An A-9 version is also available in the Workshop: A-9 Mod)
An A11 Experimental Mod is now available: A-11 Mod
- Real name companies and product names for each category are implemented!
- Over 3200 possible combinations, with 600 researches and over a 2050 features available (More than 27.000 Lines of Code)
- Every year is filled with several new features, researches and new categories till 2050, filled with some easter eggs for a longer gameplay.
- Harder Difficulty with re-balanced sales for all products. It is not so easy to make billions of money anymore, but still possible.
- Computer/Console OS (1980)
- 2D/3D Graphics (1980 and 3D at 1994)
- Audio (1980)
- Game Engine (1980)
- Game with 7 Subgenres (Action & Sport & Strategy & Simulation & RPG & Adventure from the beginning / Action-Adventure 1986)
- Antivirus (1985)
- Office (1980)
- Hardware like Mainboard (1980) / Processor (1980) / Graphic Card (1997) / Memory(1980) / Storage (1986) / Disk Drives (First at 1980) / Power Supply Unit(1980) / Cooler(1980) / Case (1980) etc.
- Virtual Reality (2020)
- Lightsaber (2025)
- Robots (2030)
- Building customized consoles and computers (1980)
- Input Devices (1980)
- Display (CRT 1980 / Flat-Panel 1995)
- Browser (1992)
- Game Platform (2003)
- Hosting Service (1999)
- Packaging & Design (1980)
- BIOS (1980)
- E-Commerce like Online-Shop (1979) / Music Store (2001) / Streaming Provider (1997)
Alpha 10 has no longer scenarios, therefore a starting year can no longer be chosen! I decided to change the software dates accordingly, so they will start from 1980 instead of 1970.
I will support both versions (A-9 & A-10) at least until A-11 is officially released.
Latest update on 05.10.2019:
Finally A-11 (on testing branch) was released this week. Therefore I just upload and linked my newest *work in progress* mod for it. More details you can find there.
Note: A9 is only identical with A10 V 1.2. Everything from 1.3 is not included in A9!
The main difference is the starting date from Software (A9/A10 begins from 1970 and A10 only begins from 1980).
If you find some bugs, failures or have questions you can post them in the threads.