You have to UNSUBSCRIBE from Traffic Manager: President Edition [LABS] to prevent unexpected problems from occurring.This version will contain all bugfixes and stabilized features from LABS.
- toggle traffic lights at junctions,
- add yield and stop signs to junctions,
- define timed traffic lights that can adapt their behavior depending on live traffic measurements,
- modify speed limits,
- define vehicle restrictions (e.g. disallow vehicles on certain roads),
- define junction restrictions (e.g. disallow pedestrians to cross the street),
- define parking restrictions (e.g. prohibit cars from parking road-side),
- change lane arrows and connect individual lanes with each other,
- clear traffic and
- toggle despawn on/off
- its own Advanced Vehicle AI that modifies the way your cims choose their lanes,
- modified lane splitting/merging rules on highways (read the manual!),
- a Parking AI which disallows "pocket cars" and improves the simulation regarding parking space usage, and
- Dynamic Lane Selection (DLS), a lane selection algorithm that allows cims to switch to alternative lanes while en-route
This mod is based on the original Traffic Manager Mod by cbethax and Traffic Manager Plus by seiggy.
- Updated for game version 1.12.0-f5
- Updated Korean translation (thanks Twotoolus-FLY-LShst) (#294)
- Updated French translation (thanks PierreTSE) (#311)
- Bugfix: Mod options overlapping issue (#250, #266).
- Added: Japanese language (thanks mashitaro) (#258).
- Update: Chinese language (thanks Emphasia) (#285, #286).
- Update: "Vanilla Trees Remover" as incompatible mod (it breaks mod options screen) (#271, #290).
- Update: Moved "Delete" step button on timed traffic lights (#283, #285).
- Update: Mod incompatibility checker can now be disabled, or skip disabled mods (#264, #284, #286).
LocalizationThis mod offers support for internationalization and heavily depends on people willing to contribute. The language is automatically determined based on your settings in "Options" -> "Gameplay".
- Please contact us via Discord if you would like to help translate this mod.
- You can also open a pull request on our GitHub page.
- Follow this guide
If you like this mod:Donate via PayPal
Github repository of this mod