Compatible with Cities Skylines 1.10.0-f3 (Park Life)
This mod allow you to set finer road elevation steps and also provides different building modes.
Mod Options- Reduce rail catenary masts: Reduce the number of catenary mast of rail lines from 3 to 1 per segment.
- Change max turn angle for more realistic tram tracks turns: Change all roads with tram tracks max turn angle by the value set below if current value is higher
- Disable in editor (Recommended for road editor)
Modes- Normal (Nrm): Unmodded road placement behavior.
- Ground (Gnd): Forces the ground to follow the elevation of the road. This also works downwards (sunken roads).
- Elevated (Elv): If the type of road selected has it, it forces the use of the elevated pieces, even at 0m and below.
- Bridge (Bdg): Same as elevated but with bridge pieces.
- Tunnel (Tnl): Create tunnels, underground or not.
Straight slope- Makes the road go straight from A to B instead of following the terrain.
If you need anarchy with straight slope, use Fine Road Anarchy which integrate nicely within the mod's interface.
ShortcutsUse Ctrl + Up/Down to change the elevation step (it goes from 1m to 12m).
Use Ctrl + Left/Right to change between placement modes.
Use Home to reset the elevation.
Use Shift + S to toggle the Straight slope option.
Known issuesConverting roads to suspended bridge doesn't work properly. Bulldoze and rebuild is required.
Source CodeGitHub: https://github.com/SamsamTS/CS-FineRoadTool
Thank you for:★ rating this mod
✍ leaving your impressions below
☞ supporting me with a donation
Start automatically in 5 secondsClick here if its not start automatically
|Posted||23 Mar, 2016 @ 14:35pm|
|Updated||28 May, 2018 @ 14:56pm|